Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, April 26, 2009



I saw the student I am going to host
on Facebook and I showed shi er too.
He drew this and said the student I'm
hosting gives him this feeling. Lol.

I like this picture because I look so
effing small in there. :D. :D. :D.

Anyway, shi er realised that he didn't
include the hair for the host student
after a few minutes. Thus, he added in
the hair and it looks like this :





My hair looks as though I'm balding
so he went to thicken it. For some reason,
though my face shape didn't change
from the first picture to this picture,
my face looks round in this one eh. Lol.





Okay, off to bed! Byebye!!!


12:48 AM